Translate

Monday, December 15, 2014

youtube 2014

Again a succesful year on youtube draws to a close. 

Youtube got any new features this year. I like the real-time feature. The creator studio seems to be helpful. A lot of informations and other helpful services are worth a look.

My channels

About 360.000 views, more than 500 new subscibers, 1.200 thumbs up and a lot of new impressions and experienecs and new friends are a good success for me. 26 new backing tracks I published on my 2 channels. - Yes I opened a second channel this year. Sometimes I'm in mood to make songs that are not in line with my head channel.
My new channel has more backing tracks in pop / rock style, more tracks with piano and guitars, tracks like this:


So I have no trouble with my rock / metal backing track youtube channel. I think this channel will not successfull like my other, but I it's ok...I'm more a metalhead than a pop artist.

In 2013 I had have more success than this year, but I had have 2 month of this year, in wich I have published nothing. So I think that's the reason for. The analytic tool of youtube shows that very clearly (at these pics in german language). April and June where the month in wich I have published nothing and the curve (in the first picture) shows the reduction of the views.

2014
2013
So I have to publish more regular. But I only make the backing tracks on youtube only in passing and for fun. On this account it is enough success for me.

Untill now I had not the courage to be in front of camera. Maybe I will try it in 2015...we will see

pop rock backing tracks

metal and rock backing tracks




No comments:

Post a Comment