Translate

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

new backing tracks


new backing tracks ?


Yesterday was the last rehearsal in this year with my band. And the next two weeks I've a little more time for new backing tracks. I got some requests from subribers of my channel and I hope I can fulfil one or two.
I will restring my guitars next days and want to record any new ideas. But I do not know if I'll publish a new track this year or in 2015. Often I have the problem that I have no good pictures for making a video for the backing tracks. And the terms for Youtube partners are very clearly that I have to be the owner of all rights for contents including all audio and video elements. Sometimes a backing track is finished, but a good picture is missing for a video. So I also have to take any new pictures for the next tracks. It's a lot to do the next weeks.

Have a nice day

André

No comments:

Post a Comment