Translate

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Youtube, Video, Ranking and SEO - a three month experiment for strategies on youtube Part II

The first 10 days of  the 3 months experiment are over now. Read here about the experiment.
Next Part: What are the most important facts for a good ranking on youtube part1?

First take a look what happend with the two tracks.

backing track 1:

uploaded on Oct 20, 2014 
280 views more since the beginning
1 more thumbs up since the beginning
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
backing track 2 :

uploaded on Dec 3, 2014
175 views more since the beginning
5 more thumbs up since the beginning

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my youtube channel:

views: 12124 more since the beginning
subscribes: 28 more since the beginning



What I did the last 10 days?

I read a lot, many blogs about online marketing, google ranking, youtube ranking, viral marketing, link building and a lot more. A good recent articel about link building you can find here.

This week I began with link building. I don't know how good it works with youtube videos. But I think it's worh a try.

I registered in three big music forums and set the links to the videos in some threads and in my profile. I don't know how it works, how fast it works and how long it works. I look forward.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How good viral marketing works you can see here: I upload this video yesterday and after a few hours it had 500 views, cause many people share it again after upload.




No comments:

Post a Comment