Translate

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Youtube, Video, Ranking and SEO - a three month experiment for strategies on youtube

Why some videos have a good ranking and some not?

 

Thats a question, what I hope to try to answer the next few weeks.

Some poeple asked why this backing track has so many views.

 

And the next backing track on my channel so few views.


Untill now I have no idea. I never red about SEO, ranking and co. But I think it's time to do this. I tryed to give every video on youtube a good title, a good description and optimal tags. But why one track has more than ten times more views than an other, with the same description, the same title and tags?

The backing track No10 was the first track where I used a description in several languages. I took a look at the analytics and saw the countries with most view. So I tryed with the google translator the description in all these languages to write. I think the translations aren't very well, but it seems to work. Ok that's one reason.

But what more can I do?

I will start a trial for 3 month with 2 selected backing tracks on my youtube channel.
I'm curious about the result.

backing track 1:

uploaded on Oct 20, 2014 
views: 1313 
thumbs up: 24 
comments:34

 

backing track 2 :

uploaded on Dec 3, 2014
views: 650
thumbs up: 17
comments: 10

my youtube channel:

views: 838.658
subscribes: 1591


procedure

Every week I will invest 3-4 hours for reading about strategies and to use the new knowledge for this two backing tracks.
After the experiment, I hope to see some results and see what works and what does not. And I hope three month is a good period of time for this.
Everey week I'll try to report here on my blog.



Until then

André

No comments:

Post a Comment