Translate

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Youtube, Video, Ranking and SEO - a three month experiment for strategies on youtube Part IV

day 20 of the experiment

At the first glance the last 10 days were not very successful. The views have become less than the 10 days before.


It seems like it is not a good moment for this experiment. Or have I something wrong?
I shared this tracks a lot less than the 10 days before. I not produce a new track on this channel for the last four weeks. And I'm a beginner in social marketing.

But the growth of the channel is faster in the last 10 days than the time before. More views on the channel and more subscribers per day - an increase of 10 - 15% per day. 

I think that's a good result.


What I have done?

I registered in several music forums and I registered on Pinterest, Instagram and any other social media networks. I pin the link to my channel in my profile and started some new threads, with a link to my channel.

A great tool for me are the community in G+. You can send your link to the channel or video and get response from users directly. This is really great. 


I'm curious what the next few weeks bring




No comments:

Post a Comment